april 6th CONSOLIDATED ELECTION
Early Voting - Frankfort Residents only
Polling Place & Sample Ballot Look-Up
WITHDRAWAL OF CANDIDACYName of candidate(s) who withdrew their candidacy after the ballots were finalized.
Per 10 ILCS 5/10-7, votes cast for the withdrawn candidate are invalid and shall not be reported by the election authority
Village of Frankfort – TAMARA SCHAEFFER – Trustee
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the next election
- Be a resident of their precinct 30 days prior to election
- Show two forms of identification - one must show current name and address of the applicant & provide proof of age
- Suggested Forms of Identification: IL Driver's License or State ID; Social Security Card; Birth Certificate; Public Aid ID Card; Utility Bill; Student ID Card; Employee ID Card; Civil, Union or Professional Association Membership Card; Piece of mail with name and current address
- In-person or any mail-in registration is not available during the 27 days preceding an election
- Online registration is not available during the 15 days preceding the election
Registration reopens the second day following an election. If you missed either of the registration deadlines mentioned above, you may be eligible for Grace Period Registration and Voting or Same Day Registration at your Polling Place on Election Day. If you are currently registered to vote in Will County and have moved within Will County, you may either change your voter registration by completing the back side of your current voter registration card and mailing it to the County Clerk's Office at 302 North Chicago Street, Joliet, IL 60432; or you may come into the Village Hall and complete a change of address form to be mailed to the County Clerk. If you have changed your name, you must re-register to vote.
For more information: Will County Clerk Voter Registration
- April 6, 2021 - Consolidated Election
- November 8, 2022 - General Election
Regulations for Campaign Signs in Village of Frankfort
Per the Village's Zoning Code, Chapter 151, Section 151.080, political campaign signs are allowed to be displayed in Frankfort during election season with the following guidelines:
- Signs may be located anywhere on private property.
- No signs may be located within a public right-of-way. In most cases, the public right-of-way is the area between the sidewalk and the street (the parkway). Signs on public property will be removed by the Village.
- Each sign must be less than four square feet in area and four feet in height.
- For each property, only one sign per candidate or issue may be displayed. Please note that at all other times, such signs must comply with applicable setback requirements and more restrictive area requirements. The above requirements are for campaign signs during election season only.
- To report signs on public property or for any questions, please contact the Code Compliance Specialist at (815) 469-2177.