Utility Companies Serving Frankfort
While the Village provides water and sewer services, new residents will need to contact local providers for electric, gas, internet and cable services.
- Contact Commonwealth Edison (ComEd) or call ComEd Customer Service at (800) 334-7661
- Visit Will County Municipal Aggregation Program to learn about the Village's Aggregation Program
- Visit Plug In Illinois to learn about electric competition and find out how to choose a supplier. Here you can learn more about your utility rate, find out what real-time electricity pricing is and learn about additional ways to conserve energy, regardless of who you choose as your electric supplier.
- Contact Nicor Gas or call (888) 642-6748
- AT&T or call (800) 288-2020
- Comcast or call (800) 934-6489
- DIRECTV or call (800) 531-5000
- DISH Network or call (855) 398-9930
Water & Sewer
- Village of Frankfort, 432 W. Nebraska Street, Frankfort, Illinois 60423 or call (815) 469-2177
Garbage & Recycling
- While the Village's garbage and recycling collection services are provided by Homewood Disposal, new services and billing are conducted by the Village of Frankfort, 432 W. Nebraska Street, Frankfort, Illinois 60423 or call (815) 469-2177.
JULIE call before you dig (800) 892-0123