Sundays, april 25, 2021 - october 24, 2021
no market - july 4, september 5The Frankfort Country Market, conveniently located in downtown historic Frankfort, features locally-grown produce, plants, baked goods, prepared food and gourmet products.
2021 Vendor list
COVID-19 Market ChangesTo promote the health and safety of shoppers, vendors and staff, the Village of Frankfort is following the Illinois Farmers Market Association's COVID-19 Guidelines. Throughout the season, the Village will continually monitor and adjust operations as necessary to comply with directives from the Governor or public health agencies.
The following operational changes are in effect:
1. Hours: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
2. Location: Breidert Green & 1 N White Parking lots.
3. Entry and Exit points monitored.
4. Capacity restrictions.
Free Public Parking is available:
1. Prairie Park Parking Lot - East of White Street & Elwood
2. Trolley Barn Parking Lot - Nebraska Street, East of White Street
3. Chamber Lot - East of Oak & Elwood Streets
4. Fra-Milco Lot - West of Oak & Elwood Streets
5. LaSalle Street Securities Building - Nebraska & Hickory Streets
6. On-Street Parking - Throughout downtown, where permissible.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
Learn more here!
Watch the Country Market Show on the FCTV Youtube Channel!