Water Leak/Pipe Break

If you notice a water leak coming from the road or parkway you can report it by completing the form below or by calling our Village Hall at (815) 469-2177 during normal business hours in order to notify Utilities Department to make the necessary repairs.

For a water/sewer-related emergency during off-hours, please call dispatch at (815) 485-2500 to report the emergency or complete the form below.


Address or intersection: