- Homeowners Associations
- Entries must be received by June 30 (summer); or by December 17 (winter).
- The beautification project must be completed or in a state of near completion.
- Projects should meet one of the following criteria:
- Major restoration of an existing building that increases visual pleasure and retains the original character;
- Landscaping, gardening, signage or public art that significantly improves visual pleasure;
- New construction with superior visual elements that complement the surrounding structures.
- Nominations may be submitted by any person or organization.
Print Beautification Award Nomination Form