Beautification Award ProgramThe mission of the Village of Frankfort Beautification Award Program is to give public recognition to projects that exhibit functional and tasteful design, and therefore, enhance the Village of Frankfort.
- Homeowners Associations
- Entries must be received by June 30 (summer); or by December 17 (winter).
- The beautification project must be completed or in a state of near completion.
- Projects should meet one of the following criteria:
- Major restoration of an existing building that increases visual pleasure and retains the original character;
- Landscaping, gardening, signage or public art that significantly improves visual pleasure;
- New construction with superior visual elements that complement the surrounding structures.
- Nominations may be submitted by any person or organization.
Print Beautification Award Nomination Form