Summer/Seasonal Help Responsibilities/Qualifications
- Duties include routine and general maintenance tasks at Village owned facilities, equipment, and grounds, including, performing a variety of semi-skilled and unskilled tasks including, but not limited to pavement patching, tree trimming, landscaping, painting, watering, sign maintenance, trash removal, graveling, ditching, hydrant flushing, facility housekeeping and other duties as assigned
- This work is primarily performed outdoors and the hours will be adjusted by management based on inclement weather
- These are SEASONAL positions from mid-May through mid-August
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the applicant’s state of residency
- Ability to understand and follow instructions, both verbal and written
- Positions will remain open until filled.
- The Village of Frankfort accepts applications for internships to perform tasks including special projects, department assistance, and research involving a variety of public administration tasks. This is intended for students pursuing a degree in areas such as Planning and Economic Development, Community Development, Finance, Building, Public Administration, Human Resources, and other public sector positions.
- The position is expected to assist the department head and provide support for ongoing activities. The duties of the position may include undertaking and preparing research, minute-taking, participation in committees, preparation of presentations, being a webmaster for the Department’s webpages, and serving as an ombudsman for the Department. The Intern is expected to provide research and develop documents for consideration for the village and the department they are assigned.
- Online applications for Summer / Seasonal / Temporary Internships are available here