The RIPPLE program is an economic tool created by the Village of Frankfort to encourage our residents to patronize local businesses within the Village of Frankfort who were forced to close during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participating in RIPPLE provides a $50 reimbursement in the form of a credit on a future water bill for qualifying purchases at retail and restaurant establishments.
- What’s Offered:
$50 credit on your water bill.
- Who Qualifies:
Each residential household within Village of Frankfort limits.
Purchases made at qualifying businesses, June 1 through July 31, 2020.
- Minimum Spent:
Total of $300 with a minimum $200 at qualifying retail stores and $100 at local restaurants.
Restrictions / Limitations
- Qualifying retail stores are those Frankfort businesses considered non-essential and closed by the Governor’s early executive order and include boutiques, gift shops, salons and clothing stores.
- Purchases at stores considered essential, such as grocery stores, fueling centers, home improvement stores, garden centers, and pharmacies are excluded from this program and are not qualified.
- Limit one credit per household located within Village of Frankfort limits.
- Receipts from stores located in the Village of Frankfort must be dated between June 1 and July 31, 2020.
- Proof of purchase (receipts) must be submitted with the credit request form.
- Multiple purchases and/or gift cards may be combined to reach the minimum threshold for retail and restaurant purchases.
- Credit request form must be submitted by August 31, 2020.
- Credit will be applied to a future water bill; account must be in good standing to receive credit.
Ways to ApplyResidents may apply online, email a completed application form to RIPPLE@frankfortil.org, or send a paper copy of the completed application form by regular mail or by dropping it off in the water bill drop box located in front of the Village Hall at 432 W Nebraska Street. Applications must be submitted by August 31, 2020.