Last Updated 5/29/2020, 5:37 p.m.
Where Can I Get More Information?
For accurate information and the latest updates, please visit the following links:
Resources for Individuals
- Illinois Department of Human Services
Free-of-charge emotional support text line: Calm4Calm
Text "TALK" to 552020, or for Spanish, "HABLAR".
Residents can also text 552020 with keywords such as
"unemployment", "food", or "shelter" to receive
information on how to navigate and access supports
- IRS - Economic Impact Payments: What You Need to Know
- State of Illinois - COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits
- Illinois DCEO
- Northern Illinois Food Bank - Get Help / Give Help
- Frankfort Township Food Pantry
- Will County - Food & Local Resources
- Suburban Service League - Financial Assistance
- SSL - Scholarships for Female Students
- Together We Cope - Helping Provide Necessities
- South Suburban PADS - Emergency Shelter Network
- Crisis Center for South Suburbia - Domestic Violence
24-Hr Domestic Violence Hotline: 708-429-SAFE (7233)
- Cancer Support Center
- CTF Illinois - Developmental Disability & Mental Health Disorders
- IDPH - Household Preparedness
- CDC - If You Are Sick
- CDC - How Can I Protect Myself?
- CDC - People Who Need to Take Extra Precautions
- CDC - Household Checklist
- CDC - Symptoms & Testing
- CDC - Managing Stress & Anxiety
- CDC - Caring for Children
- CDC - Your Non-Human Companions